Who we are
Our site https://www.pecksfarmshop.co.uk/ is operated by Pecks Farm Shop based near Eggington, Bedfordshire in the United Kingdom. All references to “us” or “we” through this policy are to Pecks Farm Shop.
What information we may collect from you
We may collect and process certain information whenever you interact with us. For example, information may be collected when you send us feedback, complete an enquiry form, request a service or engage in certain other activities on our site. The information we collect will depend on the device that you use and your privacy settings, but may include the following data about you:
- any information that you provide by filling in one of our enquiry or other forms on our site. Such information may consist of: your name, your contact details, any other information that you provide to us through our site
- a record of any correspondence may be kept if you contact us;
- details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access;
- information that you provide to us during the course of supplying a product or service on your behalf;
We process this data on the basis of developing our services as well as in marketing and delivering our products and services to you.
How we use your data
We use your information solely for the purposes of providing relevant content, products and services requested by you as set out below and for such other purposes as are specified when additional data is collected:
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that our site’s content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you by email with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to notify you by post or email about changes to our products or service;
- to carry out or process any instructions given by you to us; and
- to keep you updated with news and details of our products and services.
Who we may share your data with
We may disclose your personal information to any other third parties:
- to third parties processing your personal information on our behalf
- if Pecks Farm Shop or any of its assets are sold or transferred to a third party, in which case we may disclose your personal data to such third party and your personal data may be one of the transferred assets;
Security of data
Protecting any personal data that you share with us is a priority. We store your personal data in a secure way and restrict access to your personal data is limited to authenticated staff.
While we will use reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet. Transmission of any personal information is at your own risk.
Transfer of your data outside of the European Economic Area
We shall not transfer your personal data to a country or territory outside the EEA unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data. Certified compliance to the Privacy Shield framework constitutes one such example of the ‘adequacy decision’.
You have the right to request access to personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should put your request in writing and specify the personal data you want access to, including any account or reference numbers where applicable.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to exercise this right, you should put your request in writing and provide us with enough information to identify you; and specify the information that is incorrect and what it should be replaced with.
In certain circumstances you have the right to require us to erase personal data that we may process about you. If you wish to exercise this right, you should put your request in writing; provide us with enough information to identify you.
If you have any concerns or questions as to the way in which we process your information please do contact us.
Marketing and Opting-out
We will only contact you by email I you have opted in to receive these marketing emails. If you have changed your mind and would prefer us not to contact you, you can opt out at any time on the contact details below.
Retention of Data
We retain your data as it is required for business purposes. When it is not required it will be archived or deleted as appropriate.