Premium quality, restaurant-grade 100% natural lumpwood charcoal.
Its high density provides a consistent long burn time whilst giving an authentic barbecue taste. This charcoal is the chef’s choice when it comes to cooking as it offers a high intense heat with hours of burn time.
- Used by restaurants and professional chefs
- Burns hotter and longer than ordinary charcoal
- Gives better results
- Suitable for XL BBQs that require more heat
- Large charcoal pieces prevent them from falling through any air vents.
- A great choice when cooking over a fire pit
- Its high density provides a consistent long burn time
- Ideal for all kinds of grilling and barbecue equipment
Lumpwood charcoal is the most natural form of charcoal producing very little ash, it has easy temperature control and burns with a woody finish adding great flavour to food. Due to its natural structure, it will not give any unwanted flavours.