A Warm Farm Shop Welcome Awaits…
Welcome to our family-run, award winning Farm Shop in rural Bedfordshire between Leighton Buzzard and Milton Keynes. We are proud of our huge range of quality produce and specialist gourmet, organic and deli products and work with independent suppliers who are as passionate about what they do as we are.
Established in 2002 at Stockwell Farm Pecks Farm Shop offers great service and fresh produce. Our food ethos is simple… quality, freshness and locally sourced (where possible). The Peck family have been farming at Stockwell Farm for over 50 years with our herd of friesian cows. We also deliver fresh milk to homes and businesses in the local area. We also produce our own honey which is renowned for it’s delicate flavour. As a farming family, we have always cared about food – where it’s from, and how it has been grown. We care about what we, and our children, eat.
In 2017 we were the runners up for the FSB Enterprising Business of the Year and in 2016 the Winner of the FSB 2016 ‘Rural Business of the Year Award’ as well as the 2011 CPRE Bedfordshire ‘Living Countryside Award’ which recognises enterprises making special efforts to enhance the rural appearance and biodiversity of the county. We stock a number of local producers including:-
- Willow Tree Gin – Stanbridge
- Saxbys Cider – Farndish, Wellingborough
- Mrs Middletons rapeseed oil – Lilley, Luton
- Bunkers sausages & bacon – Eaton Bray
- Woburn Country Food, West End, Bedford (Black Bacon, Ham, Black pudding, Chicken breasts, pork pies).
- Glebe Farm, gluten free products – Huntingdon, Cambridge
- Hornes Brewery, Triple Goat Beer – Bow Brickhill, Bucks
- Leighton Buzzard Brewing Company – Leighton Buzzard
- Warner Edwards – all their gins especially their rhubarb gin – Harrington, Northampton
We look forward to welcoming you to Pecks Farm Shop. We offer a wide range of fresh seasonal produce, cheeses, meats and confectionery including an extensive range of organic, gluten free and diabetic food gift hampers. We are open 7 days a week, click here for opening hours or browse our online shop selling our popular wicker basket Farmhouse hampers, fresh produce and gourmet deli treats.