Here at Pecks Farm Shop we are very aware that the further food travels, the greater the carbon footprint. So, we try to contribute to the local food movement by stocking as much local produce and food products as possible for our customers.
Located near Leighton Buzzard on the Bedfordshire border, we are very lucky to have a wonderful range of local food producers not far from us, that grow and make a wide selection of quality food. Some of these include:
- Blackened Gun beer – Gun Hill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Bonanza peanut butter – Chesham, Buckinghamshire
- Bunkers sausages and bacon – Eaton Bray, Bedfordshire
- Chiltern Granola – High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
- Foxdenton Gin – Buckingham, Buckinghamshire
- Glebe Farm, gluten free products – Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Hornes Brewery, Triple Goat Beer – Bow Brickhill, Buckinghamshire
- Leighton Buzzard Brewing Company – Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Meah’s Curry Sauces – Luton, Bedfordshire
- Mrs Middleton’s rapeseed oil – Lilley, Luton, Bedfordshire
- Saxbys Cider – Farndish, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire
- Warner Edwards Gin – all their gins especially their rhubarb gin – Harrington, Northampton, Northamptonshire
- Willow Tree Gin – Stanbridge, Bedfordshire
- Woburn Country Food – West End, Bedford, Bedfordshire (black bacon, ham, black pudding, chicken breasts, pork pies).
We also regularly showcase local producers at our popular Food Fairs throughout the year where customers can taste and talk direct to the producers.
If you would more information about the local food products we stock please do get in touch.